Tuesday 21 April 2020

UNBOXING | Illumicrate: Sparks Fly - February 2020


I wanted to get the Illumicrate February Sparks Fly box because I love romance and I thought a box themed around that would be really interesting, and I do love the Taylor Swift song Sparks Fly, so I just felt I had to buy the box in tribute to that song. I was pleased by the items I got in the box and I am really intrigued by the book, so read on to see what was in the box!


The Winner's Curse God of Lies rollerball perfume, created by Madame Alchemie.


Sorcery of Thorns popsocket, with artwork by Angela de Vito.


Serpent & Dove bookmark clip, created by Chloe Lee Hughes.


A Darker Shade of Magic coaster duo, designed by Lilith.




Stalking Jack the Ripper book-shaped tin, designed by Chatty Nora.






Signed edition of The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski, with an exclusive cover and exclusive sprayed edges.

I was quite happy with this box, although when I looked at all the items in it together it did seem a bit empty, I think this might because boxes like FairyLoot have more paper items in addition to the other items which makes the box feel more full. But I was very happy with each item, and I think my favourite item was the Serpent & Dove bookmark, as it is so beautiful and I love anything to do with Serpent & Dove. I am also excited to read the book that came in this box, as the description sounds quite exciting!
Let me know the comments below if you received the box, what you thought and what your favourite items were, and also let me know if you have read the book and what you thought!
If you would like to find out more about Illumicrate, you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...