Friday 3 April 2020

UNBOXING | FairyLoot: Rulebreakers - February 2020


When I read the description of the book that would be in FairyLoot's February Rulebreakers box, and saw that there would be a Serpent & Dove inspired item, I knew I had to get it, and I am really pleased I did. I thought this was a great collection of items and I have listed each below with a link to the creator.



Serpent & Dove mug, designed by Merwild and Taratjah.


Wicked Saints Malachiasz lip balm, created by Little Heart Gifts.


Nevernight bookmarks and sticker, designed by Noverantale.


Strange the Dreamer tarot cards, designed by Gabriella Bujdoso.


 We Hunt the Flame art print, created by Noverantale.


Sorcery of Thorns scarf, designed by Taratjah.


The Lord of the Rings luggage tag, designed by Bookmark'd Tattoos and Love You More Studios.


The Shadows Between Us art prints by Julia Gardiner and Diana Dworak.


Theme art print and bookmark by Taratjah, newsletter and art print by myvalenstyles with author's letter on the back.






Signed exclusive edition of The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller, with art on the dust jacket by Vague Enthusiast and an embossed design on the hard cover.

I think my favourite items from this box were the Serpent & Dove mug, which is just so pretty, and the Sorcery of Thorns scarf, which has such a beautiful design. I have already read The Shadows Between Us and had so much fun reading it, so that made me even happier that I got this box! Did you get this box and if so which items did you like the best? Have you read the book and did you like it? Let me know in the comments below, and keep an eye out for my review of The Shadows Between Us which should be posted soon!
If you'd like to find out more about FairyLoot you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...