Thursday 23 April 2020

UNBOXING | FairyLoot: The Queen of Nothing Collector's Edition


The Folk of the Air series has quickly become on of my favourite trilogies and I was so excited when I managed to get one of the Queen of Nothing collector's edition boxes when they sold them for a second time, especially since I'd unfortunately missed it on sale the first time round. I was so happy with everything in this box and the special edition of the book and thought it was definitely worth the wait.


Booksleeve, with artwork by Stella Bookish Art.


Elfhame enamel pin, designed by Dust and Pages.




Cardan and Jude mug, featuring artwork by Monolime.



Wooden bookmark, with artwork of Cardan by Monolime and lettering by Stella Bookish Art.


Art print, by Merwild and Co.
 

Blanket, designed by arz28.


Signed bookplate.





Special edition of The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black, with redesigned cover, stenciled sprayed edges and ribbon bookmark.

This was such a wonderful box, and it was just amazing to get such high quality and beautiful items related to a book series I love so much. I do not think I can even chose a favourite because I love all the items so much.
If you got this box let me know what you thought, and if you have read the Folk of the Air series, let me know what you thought of that too in the comments below!
If you want to find out more about FairyLoot, you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...