Sunday 8 November 2020

UNBOXING | FairyLoot: Blood & Honey Collector's Edition

 

I really enjoyed reading Serpent & Dove after I received it in a FairyLoot box last year, so I was delighted to get the sequel in this incredible collector's edition box also by FairyLoot. The two books will look so wonderful together, and all the items that came with the book will be amazing to own too!

Blanket, with artwork designed by Noverantale.

La Fôret Des Yeux candle, poured by Bookish Burns, with label designed by Blanca Montiel.

Storage tin, designed by Chatty Nora.


Enamel pin set, designed by Jezhawk Designs.


Gilded tarot deck, designed with oblivionsdream.

Art print, created by Katherine Britt.

Bonus chapter of Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin.





Signed edition of Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin, with sprayed edges and art by arz28 on the inside of the dust jacket.

I really am impressed with this box and every item in it, I am not sure I could even choose a favourite! They are all such high quality and designed so well, with lots of beautiful details. I really am amazed by the tarot deck with each of its unique designs.

I will be sure to post a review of Blood & Honey once I have read it, if you already have then let me know in the comments what you thought! Also let me know if you got this box, what you thought and which item was your favourite.

If you would like to find out more about FairyLoot, you can find their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...