Monday 16 December 2019

UNBOXING | Illumicrate: The Cruel Prince Special Edition


As you probably already know from my reviews of the first two books in The Folk of the Air trilogy, this is a series I really adore, so when Illumicrate announced a special edition box for The Cruel Prince in celebration of the release of The Queen of Nothing, I knew I would love it. This was a wonderful box to open, and I found every item was incredibly beautiful!
I have listed each item that came in the box below, along with a link to the designer or shop that created it.


Jude and Cardan bookend set, designed by Noverantale


Character bookmark set, artwork by Coralie Jubénot


"Every part of me" enamel pin, designed by Fable & Black


A Sinister Tableau tote, artwork by Alice Duke


The brugh blanket, artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani




Folk of the Air decorative dust jackets, artwork by RosieThorns88







Special edition of The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, with sprayed edges and a signed book plate

Everything in this box was so absolutely gorgeous, I do not know how I could choose a favourite item. I will definitely be making use of the incredibly designed bookends and the super soft blanket, and the dust jackets are such beautiful creations. I am definitely planning on getting the other two books in the series when Illumicrate releases their special editions, especially now that I have recently read The Queen of Nothing and in finishing the series love it all even more!
Keep an eye out for my review of The Queen of Nothing, and if you received this box too, let me know what you thought in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...