Monday 15 April 2019

UNBOXING ¦ Illumicrate Mystery Box


I have always enjoyed the previous Illumicrate boxes that I have purchased so when they announced they were selling mystery boxes I thought it would be a great chance to get some of the wonderful items I had missed from other boxes. I was very pleased with what I got, especially since I was lucky enough not to get any items that I had already received! Below I have listed each item that came in my mystery box, with a link to each designer or shop that created them.


Hamilton quote ceramic mug, designed by Abbie Imagine.


Warcross by Marie Lu quote wooden bookmark, designed by chatty nora.




Protagonist/Antagonist necklace, designed by Down the Rabbit Hole.


Elements metal bookmarks, designed by Another Studio


A Court of Thorns and Roses character cards, designed by Monolime


A Court of Thorns and Roses, Feyre and Rhysand art print, designed by Kat Adara


Grisha book sleeve, designed by Sparrow + Wolf


Tote bag, designed by KDP Letters. 

I was really happy with all of these items, I thought they were all fun, well-designed and of high quality. I think my favourites are the element bookmarks, because I love Avatar: The Last Airbender, and the Antagonist/Protagonist necklace, because it is really creative and I will love wearing it.
Comment below if you received a mystery box and let me know what you got in it! If you would like to know more about Illumicrate then you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...