Monday 29 April 2019

UNBOXING ¦ FairyLoot: Dark Magic - April 2019


Dark Magic is a really fascinating theme, and I am always interested to see it explored in fiction, so I knew this would be an exciting box from FairyLoot, with lots of beautiful items and an intriguing book, and I was definitely not wrong! This was a brilliant box, and I have listed each item below, with the shop or creator that designed it.



The Darkling (from the Grisha trilogy) tote bag, with lettering by KDP Letters and art by morgana0anagrom.


Six of Crows tarot cards by Emmilinne.


Philosopher's Stone soap by Pretty Suds


A Curse So Dark And Lonely pin by Literary Emporium.


Children of Blood and Bone notebook by Stella Bookish Art


Mister Kindly (from Nevernight) tea strainer by FairyLoot.



A Darker Shade of Magic book sleeve by Monolime.





Nocturna by Maya Motayne, exclusive signed edition with blue sprayed edges, author letter and character art by niru. 


Fairyscoop booklet, bookmark and spoiler card with theme art by Taratjah.

I really enjoyed unpacking this box and I think I'll love making use of the items, especially the Mister Kindly tea strainer, since I've been wanting a cute one for ages. I'm also really excited to read Nocturna, the plot sounds so thrilling!
If you want to find out more about FairyLoot, you can find their website here. If you got this box too, let me know what your favourite item was in the comments below, or if you've already read the book, tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...