Friday 5 October 2018

UNBOXING ¦ Fairyloot: Starcrossed Swoons - September 2018


If you know me, you probably know that I love both stars and romance, so when I saw that Fairyloot's theme for their September box was Starcrossed Swoons, I knew I had to treat myself. I can definitely say I wasn't disappointed by this box, which included plenty of beautifully unique items, as well as a book that I am very excited to read! I've listed each item below, with a picture and link to the designer or shop that each item came from (although quite a lot of the items were exclusive to the box which was great to see!).


Angelic Fire Candle Matches designed by Fictiontea Designs, Bella and Edward candle from Nerd Poured Candles.


Prythian Shoelaces designed by Fictiontea Designs.


Dreamer Apron designed by Literary Life Co.


Love Rune Enamel Pin by Fictiontea Designs.


Mal and Alina Cocoa & Shea Butter from Little Heart Gifts.


Constellation Notebook designed by Read At Midnight.


Postcard Set created by Taratjah.


The book of the month, Mirage by Somaiya Daud, with exclusive cover and sprayed edges, and signed by the author!


Exclusive character art by Gabriella Bujdoso of Amani and Idris from Mirage, with letter from the author on the back.

There was also a sampler of Queen of Air and Darkness, a Tempest and Slaughter bookmark, and a Muse of Nightmares postcard, which I thought were lovely little extras! Overall I'm really happy with this box and glad I bought it. Everything was designed so beautifully and the book sounds so fascinating and unique, hopefully I'll be able to read it soon. If you want to find out more about Fairyloot, you can go to their website here, and you can find Mirage on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...