Sunday 30 September 2018

UNBOXING ¦ Illumicrate: Magic & Mayhem - The V.E. Schwab Edition


When I saw that Illumicrate were selling a special edition V.E. Schwab box, I debated for myself for a while before I gave in and decided to treat myself to it. I decided it was definitely not a box to be missed out on, especially since I adore everything I've read by V.E. Schwab so far, and I am very glad that I decided to make this purchase. This was such a perfect, gorgeous selection of items, including a very lovely edition of V.E. Schwab's new book, Vengeful. I've listed each item below, with a picture and link to the designer or shop that each item came from (although quite a lot of the items were exclusive to the box which was very exciting!).


Signed copy of Vengeful with a cover exclusive to the box, along with an Illumicrate designed sleeve featuring quotes from Vicious and Vengeful.


Mug drawn by Temporary Places, bottle lettered by Crini.


Pin designed by Fable & Black.


Keyring, also designed by Fable & Black.




Bookmarks with exclusive character artwork by Merwild, illustration of Lila and Kell by Victoria Ying, tarot style cards featuring artwork from Lorena Lammer.


Tote bag featuring artwork from Rowa Tree, pouch/make-up bag designed by Stella Bookish Art.


Postcards of the four Londons by Moledro Craft Co, scarf featuring the four Londons by Fable & Black.

There was also a letter from V.E. Schwab, and I think overall this box was brilliant and a worthwhile purchase for any fan of the author, and I would definitely consider buying another box from Illumicrate in the future. Everything was so beautifully designed and really good quality! If you want to find out more about Illumicrate, you can find their website here! V.E. Schwab's website is here, and you can find Vengeful on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...