Friday 8 October 2021

UNBOXING | Illumicrate Collections: The Night Circus

 


I read The Night Circus last year and really fell in love with it, I really think it is such a magical book, so when Illumicrate announced their special edition for the tenth anniversary of the book, I was really excited to buy it. I am so happy with the book itself, and all of the wonderful items that came with it!

Hanging banner, designed by Sylvia Bi.

Foiled print, designed by Noverantale.



Book tin, designed by rosiethorns88.

Metal bookmark, designed by Danielle.*

Enamel pin, designed by Stacey McEvoy Caunt.



Tea for one tea pot, designed by Chatty Nora.






Exclusive edition of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern with stencilled edges and foiled embossing on the hard cover, signed by the author with an author letter on the front end papers.

I really am so impressed with this box and everything in it, it is all so beautifully designed and each item is so unique and will be wonderful to own. I will definitely be putting the print and banner up in my room and making use of the book mark, tin and the teapot, the pin will look great as part of my pin collection. The book is a really stunning edition, especially under the cover, that will really be a treasure to have and read from. I think the teapot is definitely my favourite, it is just so gorgeous!

If you got this box, what did you think? Let me know in the comments. If you would like to find out more about Illumicrate you can find their website here.

*Usually I would provide a link to find out more about each designer but unfortunately I could not find this artist online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...