Monday 17 February 2020

UNBOXING | FairyLoot: Moon & Stars - January 2020


FairyLoot often create themes for their boxes that I feel fit what I love the most, and this box was definitely one of those themes! Moon & Stars definitely captured my attention and the box really lived up to my expectations.
Let's take a closer look at each item in the box!



 Oscar Wilde pillow case, art by Becky Thorns Designs



Moon & stars paper clips


 Even the Darkest Stars inspired dragon keychain, designed by Dust and Pages


 Moon phases necklace, designed by Noverantale


 Starry fairy lights


 Illuminae star notebook, design created by FairyLoot


 Ember in the Ashes tarot cards, designed by Gabriella Bujdoso


Moon trinket tray


 Character art print by katbdraws with author letter on the back, bookmark and theme art by taratjah, newsletter and stickers






Signed edition of Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibañez, with art on the dust jacket by the author

This box was so full of pretty and delightful items, it's so difficult to choose any favourites, but I do especially love the pillowcase and necklace, and the fairy lights will look so nice in my room. I'm certainly intrigued to make a start on the book!
If you got this box let me know what your favourite items were in the comments below, or if you've already read the book let me know what your thoughts were! If you'd like to find out more about FairyLoot, you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...