Sunday 5 May 2019

UNBOXING ¦ Illumicrate: Your Majesty - April 2019


Royalty and kings is a theme I really enjoy in books, especially fantasy novels, so I knew this Illumicrate box would have some intriguing items for me and I think it certainly lived up to my expectations! Your Majesty is a great theme idea for a box and I really liked every item even if I have not read the book or series it is based on yet. The book that came in the box also sounds very fascinating and I am looking forward to reading it! I have listed each item that came in the box below, along with the shop or designer that created it.


Game of Thrones Iron Throne phone ring designed by Fable and Black.


Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses magnetic coin necklace designed by Monolime.


The Wicked King mug designed by rosiethorns88.


Crown of Power raspberry-scented candle created by Flickerink.




Throne of Glass quotes book tin designed by Moledro Craft Co.


Three Dark Crowns travel posters designed by Alicia Pinapal.


A Good Girl's Guide to Murder and We Are Blood and Thunder book samplers.




Descendant of the Crane by Joan He, with author letter, signed book plate and character cards.

I really enjoyed unboxing this and I was happy with every item. I think my favourites were the candle, since it smells amazing, and the mug, since I loved The Cruel Prince and it's such a beautiful design! I also think the sprayed edges make this special edition of Descendant of the Crane really gorgeous and I am really pleased to put it on my shelves.
If you got the box, let me know in the comments below which items you like the best, and if you have already read the book tell me what your thoughts were! If you would like to know more about Illumicrate you can find their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...