Monday 11 March 2019

UNBOXING ¦ Illumicrate: Gods & Monsters - February 2019


Gods and monsters are two of my favourite themes in fantasy fiction, so the theme of this Illumicrate box definitely intrigued me, and I certainly was not disappointed when I opened it! I am really fascinated by the book, so keep an eye out for a review of that when I have read it. I have listed each item from the box below, with a link to the designers or shops they came from.


Monsters of Verity quote pouch by Stella Bookish Art.


Dragon tin case by Moledro Craft Co.


Girls of Paper & Fire chopsticks by Hey Atlas Creative.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone bookmarks by Lesya Blackbird.


Nectar of the Gods lip scrub by Lovely Skincare.


Extracts from The Red Scrolls of Magic and The Binding.


The Orphanage of Gods notebook.


Strange the Dreamer umbrella by Hodderscape.




Exclusive signed edition of The Orphanage of Gods by Helena Coggan with blue sprayed edges and letter from the author (not pictured).

This was an amazing box that I am really happy to have bought and I think my favourite item is the umbrella. Given that it is now Spring here in England, I have already had the chance to use it and it is really great! If you want to find out more about Illumicrate, you can find their website here. If you got the box too, comment below to let me know what your favourite item was, or if you have already read the book, let me know what your thoughts were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...