Friday 8 February 2019

UNBOXING ¦ Illumicrate: Saints & Scars - The Grishaverse Edition Volume 2


Last year I got the Illumicrate Magic & Mayhem - The V.E. Schwab Edition box and really loved it, so when they announced they were doing their second Grishaverse box in celebration of the release of King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo, I decided to order it, and I definitely do not regret it! I've listed each item below, with a picture and link to the designer or shop that each item was made or designed by (although all of the items were exclusive to the box which is always great in a book box).



Nikolai Lantsov calendar, artists credited it pictures above.


Grishaverse enamel pin set, by Fable & Black.


Ravkan Myths layered candle, from Flickerink.


Socks, by Fable & Black.



Sunburst pouch, by Fable & Black.


Nikolai plush, by Illumicrate.


Mug, by Fable & Black.


Hand fan, by Stella Bookish Art.


Grisha women bookmarks, by Monolime.



Fox blanket, by Yoshi Yoshitani


Book sleeve, by Chatty Nora


Letter from Leigh Bardugo.



Exclusive edition of King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo.

I really adored this box, I felt like it was full of brilliant and beautiful items that I will definitely use and display, and I'm so happy to have such a gorgeous edition of King of Scars! I think my favourite items were the candle (I've already lit it and it smells wonderful) and the blanket (foxes are one of my favourite animals and it has such a beautiful design). Let me know if you got the box what your favourite items were in the comments, or if you've read the book comment what you thought of it (without spoilers). If you want to find out more about Illumicrate, you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS | Review: Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Name: Divine Rivals ( Letters of Enchantment #1) Author: Rebecca Ross Publisher: Magpie Books (Harper Collins) Date published: April 2...