Name: Runaway
Author: Marie-Louise Jensen
Author's website: www.marie-louisejensen.com/wordpress/
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Date published: 2014
Number of pages: 311
Rating: 4/5
Available: Now
Runaway is dramatic from the very beginning, when it starts with events that utterly change Charlotte's life. The story, which follows Charlotte's new life on the run and her journey to discovering her family's secrets, is very exciting, full of action, mystery and suspense. This almost non-stop drama is balanced well by occasional moments of calmness or humour, and the romance (Mr. John Lawrence is a wonderful character) is also well mixed into the story.
It took me a while to get into this book, to be really interested in it and to really want to keep reading, but eventually I did and after that I didn't want to stop reading. About midway through, I found that all I wanted to do was find out what happened next, and then what happened after that, and after that... I think Runaway is definitely worth persevering through.
Add the book on Goodreads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Under the Oak Tree Vol. 2 by Suji Kim
Name: Under the Oak Tree Vol. 2 ( Under the Oak Tree novels #2) Author: Suji Kim Publisher: Inklore Date published: November 2025 Genre:...
-
Name: The Tales of Arcana Fortune Author: Hafsa A. Jawad Publisher: Independently published Date published: June 2025 Genre: Fiction, adul...
-
Name: The Enchanted Greenhouse ( Spellshop #2) Author: Sarah Beth Durst Publisher: Tor UK Date published: July 2025 Genre: Fiction, adult, ...
-
Name: A Waltz of Sinister Import ( The Supernatural Adventures of Lady and Lord Riven #3) Author: Stephanie Burgis Publisher: Five Fatho...

No comments:
Post a Comment